Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Kachi trip- 16th March 2008 Sunday

Hi Friends

My kid Srinidhi started crying at 5.00 am.(16th March 2008 Sunday So my self & wife woke up.
My wife went to kitchen to prepare drink for her.I was holding the kid & walking inside the room to reduce her cry.Around 5.30 pm the kid started sleeping. But my wife itch me to take our away.So I consulted my mom & dad. They too agreed. So I planned to visit kanchipuram

We then called my brother in law to join the trip. As usual he also welcomed the trip start preparing for the trip. In our home my mom & wife prepared puliyasadam. My dad went and purchased some snacks for the trip. My wife called Ambal travels and booked one Mahindra van.

Van reached my home at 8.00. We started our journey to my in law house. They have prepared Curd rice and Karudaam. They also joined with us. Our chiti & chitappa are came from tambaram also joined in the trip.

We first went to Thirumazisai. We went to Sivan temple. The temple is on the highway it self. Very big tank welcome us. We had good darshan. Then we walked to the Jaganatha temple. We had dashan of moolavar. The urchavar is went for veedhi uoola. We enjoyed seeing the painting in the temple walls.

Then we walked some more distance to have darshan of veetrirundha Perumal, In this temple the Anjaneya is very famous. The temple is very small. It is neat & tidy. Everyone liked that.

Then we started to Sriperumbudur. The birth place of saint Ramanuja. We went to adhi kesava Perumal temple. The renovation work is going on. So we had darshan of yathiraja valli thayar and Andal both are in same karbha gragha. Next we moved boothapuriswarar temple. There also renovation work is going on so we don’t went inside the temple. Outside the temple we parked our van, The time is around 11:45 and started to eat We then started to kanchipuram.

The temple reopens only at 4.00 pm so we went to Rajiv Gandhi memorial. The place is very greenly & good. Then we reached Ekambaranathar sannithi around 2pm Due to the athikara nadhi purapadu the temple was open at that time we had good darshan. Last time (we saw the sivan in the prakaram due to balalayam.)

Then we went to kamatchi amman temple. We are fortunate to have darshan of Perumal also. Backside of amman sanidhi there is one door. it is near annapoorani sannidhi. We can see the mirror image of Perumal from here.

Next we went to vardaraja Perumal temple. I am very much worried about my dad. In this temple lots of steps are there to have a darshan of Perumal & thayar. I told my dad if you are not feeling well. Pl stay in prakaram. But my dad came along with us. We had darshan of palli also. Srinath & Akshaya are enjoyed seeing the lizards. In my school days I used to call this temple as palli temple. (The same way my child also remember this temple.) After seeing the lizard my son said we already came to this temple.

My friend sarathy bhattar told me to wait for some time to see the purapadu of varadhan.
So we waited 10 minites. The varadhan in one pallaku Thayar in another pallaku. Purapadu is started we saw that it is very nice. urchar is looks like triplicane urchavar. We are very fortunate to have a good darshan.
Then we move to thiru putkuzi..it is one of the divya desam. This is in Chennai Bangalore highway. We have to come out of kanchipuram to see this divyadesam.we had 20 min drive to reach this divya desam. Small temple but the maragathavalli samedha vijaya raghavar moolavar is big. Both thayar head is slightly inclined towards ramar. It is very nice to see this posture. This is also very famous stalam for prarthanai. They tie varutha payaru in their waist & stay one night the next day the payaru will start to grow This is happening by the grace of maragatha valli thayar.

Then we retuned to Chennai. We had the dinner at arusuvai hotel in sriperumbudur. We reached our home at 9.30 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment